4:30 PM Golf @ Elwood
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM IMPACT Awards
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM HHMS Academic Awards Night
If you have any questions, please contact the middle school office at 317-984-3588 ext. 2090. Go Huskies!!
Mr. Bret Bailey, Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org @HHMS_Principal
Mr. Corey Kiger, Assistant Principal - email@example.com @Kiger7HHMS
Mrs. Jessi Cantlon, School Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vision is to help all students become the best version of themselves. HHMS empowers great kids to do great things.
The mission of HHMS is to serve as a bridge between elementary and high school, preparing all students to be successful. We accomplish this mission by connecting students with outstanding teachers, caring for each child, engaging students in meaningful curriculum, challenging students beyond their comfort zones, and inspiring them to rise and learn from their failures.
1. Do I know my students well?
2. Do I regularly build positive relationships with my students?
3. Am I well-prepared for the lesson?
4. Do I start with the end in mind (goals and assessments) and design the lesson with the standards in mind?
5. Are my students appropriately challenged and prepared for the next steps (Depth of Knowledge)?
6. Are my students progressing? How do I know? How do they know?
7. Do I use effective questioning to assess my teaching and think through my "Big Questions" ahead of time?
8. Do I adapt to meet the students' needs (special needs, high ability, learning gaps, etc.)?
9. Does my feedback to students make specific suggestions for improvement? Do students follow the suggestions?
10. Do students know how to think about and improve their own learning?
HHMS Office Assistants play basketball, volleyball, softball, swim, have lots of pigmy goats, are cheerleaders, love to wake surf, tube, ride horses. They love English and Math and worry about homework and studying for tests. pic.twitter.com/rjebCGTKDW— HHSC Superintendent (@HHSCSupt) January 30, 2018