Hamilton Heights Child Nutrition Services

  • Free Meals

  • Lunch Money Info

  • Contact info

  • Parent Information

  • school lunch menu

  • Non discrimination

  • district wellness policy

  • free and reduced meals

  • lunch schedules

  • Food allergy

  • faqs

  •  Our mission is to provide nutritious, high quality, cost effective meals that provide students with lifelong wellness habits.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.