- Students will apply knowledge, problem solving, critical thinking, and creativity skills to everyday relevant problems.
- Students will learn to work independently without constant supervision or input.
- Students will develop skills to become valuable resources capable of contributing successfully to their communities.
- Students will demonstrate punctuality, courtesy, respect, industriousness, self-discipline, and appropriate behavior.
- Students will demonstrate concern for others and respect a variety of viewpoints.
- Students will exhibit a broad range of skills such as listening, reading, speaking, writing, and thinking.
- Students will become lifelong learners who know how to acquire knowledge and skills.
- Students will develop and accept a high level of responsibility.