Hamilton Heights High School will be recognized as a high quality, cutting edge learning community by our stakeholders.
We will accomplish this through:
- A passion for excellence
- A continual improvement process
- A high tech learning environment
- A caring well-qualified professional staff
- Anticipating changing student needs
- A commitment to action
- Students learn in a positive environment, which is safe, respectful, caring, fair and realistic.
- Students learn when teachers employ a variety of methodologies.
- Interdisciplinary learning creates a continuous learning process for the students and should be emphasized.
- All students learn and improve their quality of learning through a variety of experiences including athletics, academic activities, school club activities, and community social work experiences.
- All students can learn and their learning can be maximized according to their individual ability level and attitudinal motivation.
- It is important for the high school to promote and develop activities, skills, and experiences, which lead students to becoming lifelong learners.
- Students achieve academic success when the curriculum and other school experiences are relevant and have clearly defined expectations and goals.
- It is important that open communication is facilitated between students and teachers to maximize individual learning.
- It is important for the high school to promote a climate of caring and unity, one in which the students can experience a group identity and a sense of belonging.
- Students learn from life experiences built on cooperation between school, family and community.
- Student participation and good attendance at school is essential for learning